Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weight loss plan

So... I have always been somewhat overweight my whole life.. I mean I was never like obese or anything, but I have always been carrying a little extra since I could remember haha. Anyways.. I am going to seriously take a crack at eating healthier and exercising more. I am just tired of how I look. I want to look better and more importantly feel better about myself. Its time to get serious and put my ass into motion. Tomorrow (Monday, October 18th, 2010, I am officially starting my new diet plan. I am eliminating carbs for awhile and eating mostly only proteins and raw foods. I have to lay off the alcohol and start getting better sleep if I want to succeed. I am also going to start an exercise routine tomorrow before school. I will first start out by walking about 1 mile in the morning and then doing some various cardio workouts throughout the day. My hardest goal however is going to be drinking WATER and only WATER. I will have to ultimately eliminate all other liquids from my diet. Phew!
I have alot of work ahead of me, and its going to be tough. But I need to do this if I am to look and feel better about myself!! I Will update my progress every single day starting tomorrow. I will have my current weight and my goal  set tomorrow! Wish me luck! Ill need it......
~Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment