Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ehh. mediocre at best.

SO.....
   I am pretty much in a blah mood. Kinda have been for awhile now. You know how you have one of those days where just everything goes wrong without rhyme or reason? Yea..well thats been the last few days for me. I do have to admit, I can definitely be way to negative for my own good~BUT~ I just have been feeling out of it, more then normal I guess. School has just become blah anymore, I feel like I really need to step up my game with focusing. My grades are good, so its not like I'm failing at all but I just feel like I could be be giving it more effort. I don't want to make any excuses but I do have to say that sometimes at school I realize how many students there actually don't give a damn, suppose it can rub off on you if you linger around that feeling. As far as my more personal life, well...its a little complicated. I am trying to better my self as a whole while working on salvaging a few relationships that I have left. Friends, exes, etc. It is def. taking a toll on my mind, and I can say that its probably more so the reason why I have trouble focusing... that or extreme A.D.D. ... but I honestly don't think I have that.. lol.  I dont know~I need a change! I need more excitement! Maybe I should look into traveling? Money is def. tight... but maybe theres a way I can do it and not risk being uncomfortable? Anyways.. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment